First Dental Visit
Your first appointment is the first step to a healthy, beautiful smile. The entire team at Spring Creek Dental is dedicated to making your first and every experience with us a positive and comfortable one.
What to Bring
– Completed new patient paperwork
– Your current dental insurance information
– List of your current medications
What to Expect
Your first visit will involve a new patient exam and consultation. Most patients will have a dental cleaning, followed by a visit with the dentist to discuss your dental and medical history as well as your dental concerns and goals. If you need cosmetic or restorative dental treatment, we’ll design a treatment plan that fits your needs and budget.
Our comprehensive exam includes the following:
– Screening for tooth decay, cavities and fractures
– Recording existing tooth conditions and restorations
– Periodontal screening to check for signs of gum disease
– Oral cancer screening
– Occlusal and TMJ evaluation
– Digital dental x-rays when needed
After your visit…
Introduce us to your friends and we’ll introduce them to a truly unique dental experience. We think they’ll like us!
The biggest compliment our patients can give us is to refer their friends and family members to our office. We like to treat our patients as we would want our families treated.
We look forward to meeting you!
- Adult Health History (PDF)
- Children’s Health History (PDF)
- Explanation of Services and Consent to Dental Care (PDF)
- Financial Policy and Agreement (PDF)
- X-Ray Consent and Standard of Patient Care (PDF)
- Notice of Privacy Practices (PDF)
- Receipt of Notice of Privacy Practices (PDF)
- Signature Release Statement (PDF)